Monday, July 23, 2012

Public Transportation!

If you've never considered an alternative life style, you don't know what your missing!  Using public transportation may not be the norm for the majority of the population, but its definitely a great option.  Let's forget for one moment the traffic.  Let's forget for one moment the high cost of fuel.  Let's forget for one moment that I'm a public school teacher who has not had a pay raise in five years.  Let's consider, the time saving ride.  Let's consider, the great sense of community that you get out of it.  And amazingly, let's consider the enormous savings to our environment

I've been using the Miami-Dade Transit System for over two years.  First part-time, later out of greater necessity.--I love my job and must adapt to it's economic constraints.--Public transportation is a perfect alternative.

I'd like to thank the Miami-Dade Transit System, all the drivers, security and support staff for their kindness and dedication to the citizens of Miami.  I can't survive with out you!

Give it a try!

No comments: